Dotted Rangoli Designs: A simple rangoli design with dots plays an important role in various Indian rituals in different regions. People build rangoli in front of their homes to welcome prosperity, good luck, and Goddess Lakshmi into their homes. This is especially common during festivals such as Pongal in South India and Diwali in North India. However, there are 29 states in India, and each state uses powdered lime, rice, and bright colors to paint its style of rangoli on the ground. A simple pattern with dots. By joining these dots, rangoli can be made in either a straightforward or complex manner. This article is wholly based on the dotted rangoli design with dots, so you can glimpse these simple yet beautiful designs.
15 Popular Rangoli Designs with Dots
Here are the 15 best rangoli designs with dots. Try these attractive designs. Bring a calm and bright look to your home.
1. Colorful South Indian Dotted Rangoli Design
This type of dotted rangoli design is employed in festivals like Pongal. The design is filled with beautiful colors that make up the whole design. Rangoli also has a beautiful four-sided pattern, which makes it look like the real thing.
- Design Specifications: This is a traditional design of South Indian culture, especially for the Pongal festival.
- Meaning: Its spiritual meaning is to bring prosperity and happiness to the home.
- Features: Unique traditional design with Kalash and lotus flowers, representing Indian culture.
2. The Most Complex Chukkala Muggulu Rangoli Design
This polka dot rangoli design is unlike anything you’ve seen before. The octagon design has a simple pattern in the dot design. The dots are connected with different colors that make this design unique.
- Even beginners can make it by placing points and connecting them with curves.
- Most famous in South India, people make it with lime powder or rice.
- The simple and light design removes negative energy from your home.
3. Simple Dotted Rangoli Design
It is a rangoli with a dot design that is simpler than the previous rangoli. Here a circle is drawn in the center and other intricate patterns are created around the main circle. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best festivals designed by Rangoli and often takes place on Bengali occasions.
- Anyone can make this design and fill it with color.
- Geometric shapes are easy to make and confuse viruses and bacteria that enter your home.
- Lotus symbolizes purity.
4. Rangoli Design of Five Polka Dots
These gorgeous new polka dot rangoli designs are stunning. Make a dot in the middle and connect the dots in the four corners to create a complex pattern. A lot of small dots are drawn through the design, which then connects further. Many colors can be applied to the blank areas of this design. However, yellow, red, and blue are the perfect color combination for this design.
- This geometric design is famous in every home and can be made every day with just paint and lime powder.
- This symbolizes power and purity.
- For festivals only.
5. Dot Rangoli Design for Diwali
These simple dot rangoli designs for beginners are often seen on occasions like Diwali. Like last time, it is a design that uses a parallel dot pattern. Here, white and pink ground rice is used to decorate the rangoli design. Now that I know how to do it, I will put it on my to-do list for the upcoming Diwali festival.
- Place the dots in the square and connect them with white powder.
- The special occasion for this design is the Pooja celebration.
- Shank banishes negativity and color brings happiness.
6. Dotted Rangoli Design for Beginners
These are very simple designs and are great for beginners. Here is a step-by-step rangoli design with dots and small-type rangoli designs for beginners. You don’t have to be an expert to create this design. Anyone can do it easily if they are patient. Different colors are available to make this design look more attractive.
- This design is especially seen in Rajasthan where it is painted as a mural on the walls.
- The geometric shape of this design signifies power.
- Brings prosperity to the house.
7. Rangoli Design with Small Dots
This small dot rangoli design is a masterpiece. It also has a unique interconnected polka dot pattern. Many rice flour colors can be applied to this design to make it look more appealing. Best rangoli design is one of the best even designs.
- Flowers and birds represent nature welcoming the new season like Makar Sankranti.
- It should represent freedom and happiness and bloom like a flower in your life.
- The point is placed on the ground in this design.
8. Small Rangoli Design with Dots
These are the most beautiful Indian Rangoli design dots. The image is roughly drawn on paper before the final application. The dots are drawn parallel and filled with beautiful colors that make up the design.
- The girls in the house prepare these rangolis as they are easy to prepare.
- Create a geometric shape in front of the house and color it as desired.
- Symbolizes power, masculinity, and growth.
9. Dotted Flower Rangoli Design
This particular spiral rangoli design is full of beautiful floral designs. Dots are applied between the floral patterns and on the sides. In the center is another unique pattern that seems to dominate the entire design.
- A woman calms anger and increases her brain power.
- Show the power of the brain.
- Dots are placed on the floor and the design starts in the center as shown.
10. Hexagonal Rangoli Design
This dotted kolam rangoli design is very simple and easy to make and hexagons are used to create this beautiful design. This basic design is for beginners and you can use colors in this design.
- The overall geometric pattern indicates power and wealth within the house.
- The hexagon represents an infinite loop that keeps negative energy away from your home.
- Designed to suit any occasion.
11. Square Dot Rangoli Design
This square dot rangoli design is trending these days as it is easy to make. It is a design for beginners that arranges dots in a square and connects them with lines and curves. A simple design that is easy to match with any occasion.
- Even a beginner can easily make it by placing dots on the floor.
- Designed to suit any occasion.
- Living and non-living things are represented by squares and flowers.
12. Dotted Curve and Line Rangoli Design
For this, you need a large area in front of the house. On top of that, you can set points in a circle from the center to the perimeter. The design should look symmetrical as you connect each point to create the design. A suitable occasion for this design is New Year’s Eve.
- By connecting these dots, you can create geometric patterns such as flowers and triangles.
- Happy New Year on your special day.
- By adding vibrant colors, even beginners can create this powerful design.
13. Diya Rangoli with Dots
This dotted rangoli design is only suitable for Diwali occasions to light the Diya in front of the house. This whole pattern is square and looks like a swastika at first glance. Goddess Lakshmi loves colors and designs so people draw this in front of the house to make her happy.
- This pattern is very easy to understand and even beginners can easily make it.
- Diwali is the best time to please Goddess Lakshmi.
- Eliminates negativity and welcomes prosperity and happiness.
14. Diwali Rangoli Design Dots
As seen in the image, this design is famous in South Indian culture where the dots are connected into a beautiful pattern of Diya, triangle, and rhombus designs. Every part of this design is geometric. Therefore, anyone can do it easily.
- Eliminates negativity from the home and brings prosperity.
- Dress up your home and welcome guests.
- Add color to add beauty.
15. Dotted Star Column Design
This dotted star kolam rangoli design is a trendy pattern in villages in Rajasthan and Gujarat where women in their homes place it on their walls to signify the presence of stars and other objects that exist in space.
- We express our gratitude to the Sun, Moon, and the Beginning of this universe so that people can see it.
- Connect the dots on both ends and finish it simply with lines only, so even beginners can make it in one pass.
Dotted Rangoli Design Tips
- While creating the dotted rangoli design, draw a pattern on the floor before the final touch-up design.
- First, lay it on the floor, then outline it with white paint.
- Create your design on a chart paper with scale and use this chart to create your design on the floor, keep it clear and clean.
- Evenly spaced dots on the floor facilitate patterns and designs. Arrange these points in a circle or square.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: